Saturday, September 13, 2008

I AM Making You a Watchman!

Ezekiel 33; Ezekiel 34; Ezekiel 35; Revelation 18
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Ezekiel 33

7 “Now, son of man, I am making you a watchman for the people of Israel. Therefore, listen to what I say and warn them for me. 8 If I announce that some wicked people are sure to die and you fail to tell them to change their ways, then they will die in their sins, and I will hold you responsible for their deaths. 9 But if you warn them to repent and they don’t repent, they will die in their sins, but you will have saved yourself.

Observation

It is our job to share the Good News and it is God’s job to save. How can they hear without a preacher is still very true today. People have to hear the Gospel to either accept it or reject it. If they are not warned then they will never have the opportunity to repent!

Application

I will look for opportunities today to be a witness.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be Your witness today. Help me see every person with Your eyes and with Your heart. I pray for opportunities to share my faith. Thank you for bringing people into my life that told me about Jesus. In Jesus Name Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: