Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Thank You With All My Heart

Ezekiel 20; Ezekiel 21; Psalm 111; Revelation 8
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 111

1 Praise the LORD!

I will thank the LORD with all my heart as I meet with his godly people.

Observation


Halfhearted thankfulness is not thankfulness at all. Are you able to thank the Lord this morning with all your heart? How about when you get around a bunch of believers this week at church or at small group will you thank Him with everything that you’ve got!

I think that having godly people to hang around with will make a huge difference in whether you have a thankful heart or not. Some things are contagious and I believe that hanging around thankful people definitely encourages us to be look up and be thankful.

Application

I will meet with a bunch of godly people tonight at prayer meeting and give thanks with my whole heart!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I have so much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful family, the best wife in the world, and wonderful godly people that I get to pastor. So this morning I want to say, “Thank you, thank you, thank you, for being such a Wonderful Father to me. You are so good and so worthy of Praise. Thank you for even the challenges that I face everyday because they definitely cause me to look up to you for help. So Praise the LORD! I will thank the LORD with all my heart as I meet with his godly people. In Jesus Name Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: