Sunday, November 20, 2011

Matthew 5; Matthew 6; Matthew 7

Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

He Will Certainly Care For You

Scripture

Matthew 6

30 And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?

Observation

I have just come home after 26 days in the hospital. A massive heart attack is what sent me to the hospital, but the prayers of so many people is what brought me back from the pit of death. The doctors and nurses called me the miracle man. The hospital had never experienced so many people praying for somebody. It had a huge impact on my surgeon who did not think I would survive. I really have nothing to do with this miracle except being the recipient of it. God’s people prayed for me and God rescued me from the pit of death. Psalm 30

Application

This has been the biggest spiritual lesson that I have ever experienced from God. He will certainly take care of me. I am so thankful that so many prayed for me to make it through and they didn’t give up.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are so good to me. You have surrounded me with such wonderful people. I am so blessed. Thank You for taking care of Kathy during this part of our journey. I know that days ahead are going to be even better than all that we have ever experienced before.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

1 comment:

Rick Morgan said...

So glad that you are back! Keep up the good fight! God still has work for you to do.