Tuesday, June 20, 2006

God’s Heart

II Ki. 4-5; Psalms 83; I Tim. 2

Scripture

I Timothy 2:3-4 “This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.”

Observation

God’s heart's desire is for everyone to be saved. He is not willing that any should perish (II Pet. 3:9). Paul says that we should pray for everyone even Kings and those in authority. Because God wants all men to be saved.

Application

Praying for the salvation of wicked world leaders like Castro so we can live in peace. Maybe there hasn’t been a change in Cuba because not enough people are praying for Fidel. To be honest my few prayers for Fidel Castro haven’t been for his salvation but for the end of his terrible rule.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for Fidel Castro and other leaders in Cuba. I pray that key leaders be saved so the Gospel can be preached unhindered.


Kathy reminded me that this past Sunday I forgot to share about “The Blessing”! If you want to know what is involved in blessing your children and your spouse click here!


Todays "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be Found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: