Monday, June 19, 2006

Jesus Came to Save Sinners Like Me!

II Ki. 1-3; Psalms 82; I Tim. 1

Scripture
I Tim. 1:15 “Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners – of whom I am the worst.”

Observation

Paul looks back on his life before Christ and realized what a terrible sinner he was. He says in verse 13 that he was a blasphemer, a persecutor, and a violent man. He must of thought of his old life a lot.


Application

All of us have a past. We all have things in the closest. We are all sinners. We can praise God because as bad as we are Christ came to save us.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thanks for saving a sinner like me. Thanks for sending Jesus to die in my place. Thanks for giving me eternal life. “Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever AMEN.”



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Pray for our VBS workers and the children this week (June 19-23)!

No comments: