Thursday, June 05, 2008

Power, Power…Wonder Working Power!

Proverbs 30; Proverbs 31; Psalm 33; Ephesians 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Ephesians 1

19 I pray that you will know how great His power is for those who have put their trust in Him. 20 It is the same power that raised Christ from the dead. This same power put Christ at God's right side in heaven. 21 This place was given to Christ. It is much greater than any king or leader can have. No one else can have this place of honor and power. No one in this world or in the world to come can have such honor and power. 22 God has put all things under Christ's power and has made Him to be the head leader over all things of the church. 23 The church is the body of Christ. It is filled by Him Who fills all things everywhere with Himself.

Observation

Do you feel a little weak today? Do you feel powerless to change your situation? Then why not get connected to the power of Christ, it is available for those that put their trust in him! Paul prays that we might know, that we might experience this resurrection power in our lives. He is ALL POWERFUL! Do you know this power?

Application

Philippians 4:13 “I can do everything through him who gives me strength.”

Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

2 Corinthians 10: 4 “The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.”

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I can do all things because of your power that lives in me. The weapons that I fight with have divine power to demolish strongholds. When I surrendered my life to you your Holy Spirit came into my life and filled me with your Power. Remind me of these verses when I feel powerless and remind me of these verses when I pray for the sick and when I intercede for someone that is having problems in their marriage. Don’t let me think that I am powerless to help. You tell me, “Call unto me and I will answer thee and show thee mighty things which thou knowest not”. Help me to remember that nothing is too hard for you. In Jesus Name Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: