Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One Mediator Between God and Men – Jesus!

Job 9; Job 10; Acts 13; Acts 14
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Job 9

32 “God is not a mortal like me,
so I cannot argue with him or take him to trial.

33 If only there were a mediator between us,
someone who could bring us together.

34 The mediator could make God stop beating me,
and I would no longer live in terror of his punishment.

35 Then I could speak to him without fear,
but I cannot do that in my own strength.”

Observation

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" 1 Timothy 2:5

Job was saying in his complaint about the way God was treating him, if only I had a mediator between God and me – well today we do enjoy having the mediator that Job could only hope for and that Mediator has a Name and His Name is Jesus!

The scriptures say that Jesus is interceding for us 24/7 so that we might have Eternal Life. We can go boldly to the Throne of Grace because of Jesus. He has provided us, through His death on the cross that privilege.

Application

I will boldly approach God’s throne this morning because Jesus has made the way!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for providing me the mediator that Job didn’t have. What a man of faith even though he didn’t have our Bible and he didn’t have the opportunity to experience Jesus Christ.

We are so blessed. I pray today that I would be able to boldly talk to men like Paul did in the scriptures that I read today. I pray for men to respond. I pray that you prepare our team that will be going to Cuba this Friday. I pray that we would all be right with You and full of Your Holy Spirit.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: