Monday, October 13, 2008

Rich In Unfailing Love!

Nehemiah 9; Nehemiah 10; Acts 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Nehemiah 9

17 … But you are a God of forgiveness, gracious and merciful, slow to become angry, and rich in unfailing love.

Observation

My memory verse last week was Psalm 143:8 “Let me hear of your unfailing love to me in the morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I have come to you in prayer.” God’s love is unfailing. Your love and my love may come up short on some days, but not our Lord’s Love. You can depend on it. It is a sure thing.

Application

I will depend on God’s unfailing Love for me today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I have been reading about Your love today as I have been preparing for a message for this coming Sunday. Your love is huge; it is meteoric! You are always thinking about those You love. I pray that I may show Your love to those around me this week. Help me to love people with Your Agape love!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: