Monday, January 12, 2009

Are You a Fool?

Genesis 29; Genesis 30; Luke 12
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Luke 12

21 “Yes, a person is a fool to store up earthly wealth but not have a rich relationship with God.”

Observation

We have watched how fast and how easy it is to lose earthly wealth over the past few months. I read in the news about a German billionaire that committed suicide because of our present financial situation … a billionaire!

Having a rich relationship with God is the smartest move that you can make in today’s financial market. I would suggest moving more of your assets over to Him and putting them under His care!

Application

I want to be rich … rich in my relationship with my God!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to store up my riches in Heaven where they are secure and help me to trust You to take care of my family and me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

1 comment:

Rick Morgan said...

People are willing to pay big money for financial advice and you are just giving it away!

This blog has its benefits. :)