Thursday, January 15, 2009

Notorious Sinners

Genesis 37; Genesis 38; Psalm 7; Luke 15
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Luke 15

1 Tax collectors and other notorious sinners often came to listen to Jesus teach. 2 This made the Pharisees and teachers of religious law complain that he was associating with such sinful people—even eating with them!

Observation

What notorious sinners do you hang out with? The scriptures say that tax collectors and other notorious sinners often came to listen to Jesus. How often do you and I eat with sinners? Most of my week is spent with church folks … how about yours? It is something that I need to change in 2009.

Application

I will figure out a way to spend more time with notorious sinners in 2009. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to get myself involved in the lives of folks that don’t know you. Show me what I need to do to change my schedule so I make time for people that need to hear about you.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: