Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Key to a Blessed Life

Genesis 27; Genesis 28; Psalm 4; Luke 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Luke 11

27 As he was speaking, a woman in the crowd called out, “God bless your mother—the womb from which you came, and the breasts that nursed you!”
28 Jesus replied, “But even more blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice.”

Observation

Do you want a life that is blessed by God? All you have to do is apply verse 28 and your life will be blessed!

Prayer is not a monologue just you and I talking to God, no prayer is a two-way conversation and God uses His word as the primary way of speaking to us. If you never open His word, if You don’t hear His word on a daily basis then you are going to be hard pressed to put it into practice.

Application

It is my intention to be in God’s Word everyday to hear His voice and then do what He tells me to do.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be obedient. Give me the desire to be in Your word everyday. Don’t let me slack off. I do want to be blessed by You. I want Your face to shine on me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: