Saturday, September 07, 2013

And They Defeated Him By The Blood Of The Lamb!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 Kings 25; 2 Chronicles 36; Jeremiah 40; Jeremiah 41; Revelation 12

And They Defeated

Him

By The Blood Of The Lamb!

Scripture

Revelation 12

11 And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb

Observation

I don’t understand much that I read today in Revelation 12. But this part of verse 11 I do understand.

It is by the blood of the Lamb that we are victorious! We have power over evil by the blood of the Lamb. We have forgiveness of our sins by the blood of the Lamb.

Isaiah 53:

    [7] He was oppressed and treated harshly, yet he never said a word. He was led as a lamb to the slaughter. And as a sheep is silent before the shearers, he did not open his mouth.

1 Peter 1:18-19

18 For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver. 19 It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.

 Application

I will walk in victory today by the Power of the blood of the Lamb!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for paying a ransom to save me from the empty life that I inherited from my parents. I know that You paid that ransom with something far greater than gold or silver. It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: