Friday, September 13, 2013

There Will Be Showers Of Blessing


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 33; Ezekiel 34; Ezekiel 35; Revelation 18

There 

Will Be

Showers Of Blessing

Scripture


Ezekiel 34

26 I will bless my people and their homes around my holy hill. And in the proper season I will send the showers they need. There will be showers of blessing.

Observation

This verse reminds me of an old hymn that we used to sing that I really liked. It was written in 1883 by a guy named Daniel Whittle (google search!)

There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above. 


Refrain:

Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead. 


Application


I will listen to this old hymn and then I am going to sing it all day long and Praise my God!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for sending me showers of blessing. I am so blessed. My life is so filled with so many things that I deserve to thank You for. Everyday that I wake up to live another day is a blessing from You. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: