Tuesday, September 03, 2013

I Will Thank The LORD With All My Heart As I Meet With His Godly People.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 20; Ezekiel 21; Psalm 111; Revelation 8 

I Will

Thank The LORD With All My Heart

As I Meet With His Godly People. 

Scripture

Psalm 111

Praise the Lord!
I will thank the Lord with all my heart
    as I meet with his godly people.


Observation

Do you look forward to the next time you see people at church or at your life group? I do! I love Sunday mornings at Christ Fellowship! I love seeing everyone and being with them whenever we get together. We are the body of Christ!

Wednesday night dinners start this Wednesday at Christ Fellowship! It is an opportunity to get to know some new people. You can still make reservations today I believe.

Dinner reservations:


Application

I will contact some of the people who I have missed on Sunday mornings and check on them. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I give thanks to You and I look forward to meeting soon with your godly people. Thank You for our church family. Help me to keep up with those that You have put under my responsibility. Put those on my heart that You want me to contact. I pray for Brian as he prepares the Wednesday night dinners. I pray that the fellowship and Bible Study on Wednesdays will help our church grow spiritually. I give you Praise for all that You are doing in the life of our church.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: