Wednesday, September 18, 2013

“For Nothing Is Impossible With God”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 45; Ezekiel 46; Luke 1

“For 

Nothing

Is Impossible With God”

Scripture

Luke 1

37 For nothing is impossible with God.”

Observation

Maybe you and I need a reminder this morning that “nothing is impossible with God.” Maybe you have some “impossibles” in your life! I know I do.

It is always good to remember this truth about the God we serve!

Never give up! 

Zechariah and Elizabeth served the Lord faithfully and God blessed them with a son. They never gave up! God did the impossible and gave them a son! 

God did the impossible and gave the Virgin Mary a Son. After the angel Gabriel gave Mary the news that she was going to have a son her response was an incredible statement of faith. “I am the Lord’s servant. May everything you have said about me come true.”

What do you have today that seems totally impossible? Remember what Jesus told His disciples in Luke 18:1One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up.”

 Application

I will never give up praying for those in my family that need a relationship with Jesus Christ.  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that with You nothing is impossible! I know that I should always pray and never give up. Help me today to walk by faith. Help me to continue praying for those that need a relationship with You. I pray that You draw them to Yourself. Nothing is too hard or impossible for You. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: