Monday, September 02, 2013

… I Saw A Vast Crowd, Too Great To Count, From Every Nation And Tribe And People And Language, Standing In Front Of The Throne And Before The Lamb.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 17; Ezekiel 18; Ezekiel 19; Revelation 7

… I Saw A Vast Crowd, Too Great To Count,

From Every Nation And Tribe And People And Language, 

Standing In Front Of The Throne And Before The Lamb.

Scripture

Revelation 7

After this I saw a vast crowd, too great to count, from every nation and tribe and people and language, standing in front of the throne and before the Lamb. They were clothed in white robes and held palm branches in their hands. 10 And they were shouting with a great roar,

“Salvation comes from our God who sits on the throne
    and from the Lamb!”


11 And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living beings. And they fell before the throne with their faces to the ground and worshiped God. 12 They sang,

“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom
    and thanksgiving and honor
and power and strength belong to our God
    forever and ever! Amen.”


Observation

Every morning I pray for an unreached people group before I read my Bible. I also pray everyday for my nephew Jonathan Richert who has been in a coma since December 2007. 

The reason that I can remember to pray for them is because every morning when I get ready to read my Bible and I open up the link to my blog they are the first thing I see everyday. Today I prayed for the Kui, Kuay, Suei of Thailand. Actually this people group live in 3 different countries: 1. Thailand 2. Laos 3. Cambodia. I don’t know who they are. I have never been to Thailand, Laos, or Cambodia, but one day there will be some of the Kui, Kuay, Suei in Heaven. I prayed for them this morning and I asked God to send laborers to reach them for His kingdom. 

One day in Heaven all these unreached people that have been saved because we prayed for them will surround us. 

Oh … you have never prayed for the unreached people groups in our world? 

You can start today. 

You can have Joshua Project send you an email everyday with the name of an unreached people group for you to pray for them. http://www.unreachedoftheday.org/unreached-email.php They even have an “app” for your cell phone! Just google Joshua Project and go to their web site to get the “app” and their other great tools. 

Application

I will keep praying for the unreached people groups and asking God to send laborers to reach them. How about you? 

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that one day soon we will be in Heaven and we will be surrounded by those from every nation and tribe and people and language. Help me be a part of seeing these unreached peoples come to faith in You. Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and strength belong to our God forever and ever! Amen.”

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: