Monday, September 16, 2013

May You Live To Enjoy Your Grandchildren.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 40; Ezekiel 41; Psalm 128; Revelation 21

May 

You Live

To Enjoy Your Grandchildren.

Scripture

Psalm 128

May you live to enjoy your grandchildren. …

Observation

Here is the entire Psalm:

How joyful are those who fear the Lord
    all who follow his ways!


You will enjoy the fruit of your labor.
    How joyful and prosperous you will be!


Your wife will be like a fruitful grapevine,
    flourishing within your home.


Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees
    as they sit around your table.


That is the Lord’s blessing
    for those who fear him.


May the Lord continually bless you from Zion.
    May you see Jerusalem prosper as long as you live.

 
May you live to enjoy your grandchildren.
    May Israel have peace!

 
Application

I will thank God for the blessing of living to enjoy my children!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I realize that it is a blessing to live long enough to enjoy my grandchildren. It is a blessing to have grandchildren! I am very blessed. Thank You for each one of them. I pray for them today. I pray that they grow up with a desire to live for You. 

I pray that each one of them has a personal relationship with You. I pray for their parents. I pray that their parents would love You with all their hearts. I pray that they would put You first so they could live lives under the umbrella of your Blessing.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: