Tuesday, February 06, 2007

All Who Were Appointed For Eternal Life Believed!

Leviticus 1; Leviticus 2; Leviticus 3; Acts 13

Scripture

Acts 13: 48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

Observation

If you are a Christ-Follower have you ever wondered why you have had the opportunity to become one and others haven’t? Some people reject the Good News of Jesus Christ and others die without ever hearing about Him. I don’t understand, but I am very glad that someone shared with me and I said, “YES”! I don’t deserve it, and if you are a believer in Christ you don’t deserve God’s favor either! He is a God of Wonderful Grace and Mercy.


Application

Since we don’t know who will accept Christ and who will reject Him it is our responsibility to share the Good News with everyone! Can you think of someone today that needs to hear?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for allowing me the privilege to become one of your children. Help me share my faith with others. Lead me to someone today that is open to your Gospel.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: