Monday, February 12, 2007

But I Trust In…?

Leviticus 18; Leviticus 19; Psalm 13; Acts 19

Scripture

Psalm 13:5-6

5 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

6 I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me.



Observation

Most of David’s life was spent running and hiding from enemies, and through all of that he learned in whom he could really trust. God became his hiding place! He trusted in God’s unfailing love and sang about it!

Application

What am I placing my trust in today? Do you have a song that you are singing to the Lord today?



Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for your unfailing love. My heart like David’s rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to you today because you have been so good to me!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: