Saturday, February 10, 2007

God is Constantly at Work to Bring Men to Himself!

Leviticus 13; Leviticus 14; Acts 17

Scripture

Acts 17:24-28

"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. 27 God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 28 'For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'



Observation

In this passage we find that God has determined when and where each of should live. I am so glad that it was in God’s plan for me to be born in Tampa, Florida where I had the opportunity to grow up and meet a girl in high school named Kathy Bearden. God planned the whole thing. I was born at just the right time and in just the right place to be able to meet my future wife. God used that young woman at just the right time in my life to bring me to Himself. Wow! God is an on-time God!


Application

Just as God worked in my life using other people I am confident that He will do the same thing in the lives of my grown children, my grandchildren, and others that I want to see in a right relationship with Him.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for letting me be born in Tampa, Florida. Where I could meet Kathy and through her and her church (Spencer Memorial) have the privilege of personally knowing You. Thank you…thank you…thank you!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: