Saturday, February 17, 2007

Lost? Let Me Show You the WAY!

Numbers 1; Numbers 2; Acts 24

Scripture

Acts 24:14 “However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect.”

Observation

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. When Paul said that he was a follower of the WAY, he was saying that he was a Christ-Follower! Jesus is the only way to Heaven. He is the only way to the Father. Yes, narrow is the Way because it is through Him and through Him alone. There is no other Way.


Application

I have heard people say, that all religions lead to God. Sorry Charlie, there is only one way to God and that is through a personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. People need to hear that and that is what we must share.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for providing a “Way” for me to have a relationship with you. Thank you for saving me. Help me share the Good News with someone today!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: