Friday, February 02, 2007

Face to Face, as a Man Speaks With His Friend!

Exodus 33; Exodus 34; Psalm 16; Acts 9

Scripture

Exodus 33:11 “The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent.”


Observation

I love this passage don’t you! To think of being in Moses’ place and having the opportunity to talk to the Lord the way Moses did. I talk to my Heavenly Father as a Friend too! I am not scared of Him, but I do Respect Him.

Application

Today, as I talk to my Heavenly Father I will talk to Him as a Friend. It is through the blood of Christ and what Christ did on the cross for me that gives you and me that privilege. Do you have an intimate relationship with God today? You can! Click here and find out how!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for being my Friend. Thank you for the privilege of calling you “Father”. I pray that others might know you like I do and I pray that you would use me to help them know You as a Friend.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: