Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Who is The King of Glory?


Leviticus 23; Leviticus 24; Psalm 24; Acts 21


Scripture

Psalm 24

Of David. A psalm.

1 The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, he world, and all who live in it;
2 for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.

Observation

We need to be reminded that nothing is ours and everything is His! He is the King of Glory! The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. He is the Great Creator God and He owns it all.


Application

Is there anything that I am holding onto as my own?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are the King of Glory, the Lord mighty in battle, and the Lord strong and mighty. Everything that I have is yours. If I am holding onto something to tightly please show me today so that I can give it back to you.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: