Monday, November 26, 2007

The Gospel of the Kingdom

Matthew 23; Matthew 24; Matthew 25
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Matthew 24

14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Observation


I have become very interested in the country of China. It is hard to imagine a country so huge. The challenge of taking the Gospel to every people group of that enormous country is an exciting challenge. I have purchased several books in the last couple of weeks about the evangelical work in China. One day the last people group will have the opportunity to hear about Jesus and that will be it. It will be all over. Jesus will return in the clouds surrounded by his angels and we that know Him will be caught up to be with him. On this Monday morning that sounds very exciting to me. Come Lord Jesus!

Application

I want to be doing everything that He has asked me to do so that I don’t disappoint Him when He returns.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me with the details of this week. Help me not to get bogged down in them and miss what you want me to see. I want to do what you want me to do. Speak to me; guide me so I don’t miss your will. I pray for the missionaries that will be speaking in our church next week. I pray that you use them in a mighty way to transform us to strengthen us and make us even more mission minded. Call out more people from within our fellowship to go to the mission field. Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: