Monday, November 05, 2007

This may be my last post until we return from North Carolina on Nov. 15th.

Crucified With Christ

Job 28; Job 29; Galatians 1; Galatians 2
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Galatians 2:20-21

20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Observation

Do I act like I have been crucified? Or do I still want things my way thinking only of me and mine.

We are to be a living sacrifice so that means it is a daily death to self.


Application

Today I want to live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

May Kathy see more of Christ today in my life as we travel to North Carolina. We will be on a get away until November 15th. So I will not be writing on my blog much until we get back.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me today to die to self. Help me enjoy your fellowship and I pray that this will be a time of resting and drawing closer to you as we enjoy the mountains and time with old friends. I love you Lord. You are Wonderful. Protect today as we travel. Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: