Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Have You Made This Covenant?

Job 31; Job 32; Galatians 5; Galatians 6
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!


Scripture

Job 31

31:1 "I made a covenant with my eyes
not to look lustfully at a girl.

Observation

Do you remember ever reading this verse before?

Interesting isn’t it how the Bible speaks new and fresh everyday. I don’t ever remember reading this verse before, but I know that I have. A covenant with your eyes not to look lustfully at a girl…have you made that covenant? I am making that covenant today. How about you?

Application

I need to make a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a girl (except Kathy).


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me keep the covenant that I am making with eyes today. Help me to not to look lustfully at any girl. Thank you for a wonderful day yesterday. I pray that the Billy Graham ministry will continue to go strong to reach this world for Christ. I pray for John Seale today that you give him strength and continue to heal his body. Amen.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: