Sunday, October 02, 2011

Are You A Delight To The Lord?

Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading
Zechariah 13; Zechariah 14; Psalm 147; Luke 15

Are You A Delight To The Lord?

Scripture

Psalm 147

11 the LORD delights in those who fear him,
who put their hope in his unfailing love.

Observation

To think that the God of this Universe that has created everything could delight in someone like me, but it is true. Are you a delight to the Lord? He delights in those that fear him and in those that put their hope in Him. How does God feel about you? I know that He delights in me.

Application

I will meditate on this verse during this day of the Lord.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray that You be glorified and honored in the way I live out this day. I thank You that I can be a delight to You. I know that I am a sinner and I don't deserve Your love. I don't know how You can delight in me, but I am glad that You do. Help me please You this day. Guard my heart. Give me strength against the evil one today. I pray for Kathy that You help her as she serves You in preschool. Bring people into her life that will be an encouragement to her. You are a Mighty God. You are Worthy of our Praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: