Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sharing The “Good News”

Job 3; Job 4; Acts 8; Acts 9
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Sharing The “Good News”

Scripture

Acts 8

4 But the believers who were scattered preached the Good News about Jesus wherever they went.

Observation

This verse shows the early church carrying out the Great Commission as they fled the persecution of Saul. God will scatter us and will take us where the Gospel needs to be proclaimed. It is the Good News!

We have been commissioned to take the “Good News” to the entire world. It is the “Good News” and the world is waiting to hear. Someone needs to hear the “Good News” from us today. Are we willing to share as we go?

Application

I will look for someone that needs to hear the “Good News” today and I will be ready to share with them.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me the opportunity to hear the Good News and allowing me the joy of accepting that Good News into my life. Thank You for sending someone to me to share the Good News with me now send me to someone that needs to hear the Good News about You today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: