Saturday, October 08, 2011

Concerns of this life!

Ezra 9; Ezra 10; Psalm 131; Luke 21
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Concerns of this life!

Scripture

Luke 21

34 “Watch out! Don’t let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life.

Observation

I don't think my heart will get dulled from carousing and drunkenness but there is a real danger of it getting dulled by the “worries of life.” The older one gets the more concerns there are for the things in life, children and grandchildren and then great grandchildren!

Application

I will focus on the Kingdom today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for the team today as we prepare to go to Cuba. I pray that you use all of us in a mighty way. May we make You smile. Keep us safe, but even more important I pray that You use us to bring someone closer to You. You are a Mighty God. You are Worthy of praise. Thank You for allowing me to go in Your name today to the people of Cuba!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: