Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Confident Heart

Job 5; Psalm 108; Acts 10; Acts 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


A Confident Heart

Scripture

Psalm 108

1 My heart is confident in you, O God;
no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart!
2 Wake up, lyre and harp!
I will wake the dawn with my song.
3 I will thank you, Lord, among all the people.
I will sing your praises among the nations.
4 For your unfailing love is higher than the heavens.
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
5 Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens.
May your glory shine over all the earth.

Observation

Where is your confidence this morning? Are you confident in yourself and your own abilities? I hope your confidence is in God. Read this Psalm and praise the Lord with me this morning! We can trust Him. He is faithful! God is so good.
Don't trust in your own abilities this morning. Don't do it. God wants you to trust Him today.

Application

My confidence will be in the Lord today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, my confidence is in You. You will take care of me. You will take care of Kathy. You will guide us this week as we travel to Richmond. You are our strength. You are our confidence and our Hope. We trust in You and in You alone. Thank You for Your unfailing love. I will sing your praises with all my heart!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yes! He will.