Thursday, October 06, 2011

Our Purpose!

Esther 9; Esther 10; Luke 19
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Our Purpose!

Scripture

Luke 19

10 For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost.”

Observation

You and I have a purpose. It is the same purpose that Jesus had when He walked this earth. Our main purpose in life is to seek and save those who are lost. If we are focused on seeing people come to Jesus then we have missed our purpose. Why do you think you are still walking on this earth?

We have eternal life if we have trusted in Jesus Christ for our salvation. If you and I are going to live forever then why are we still on this earth and not in Glory? There is only one reason and that reason is that people need to hear about Jesus and the only way that they are going to hear is if we tell them.

Application

I will look for opportunities today to share Christ!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me keep my focus on seeing people come to You. I pray for my family today. Turn their hearts towards You. I pray for their salvation. Help them repent. I pray that You soften their hearts and give them the desire to seek after You. You alone are the only One that can save.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: