Monday, October 03, 2011

Eternal Regrets

Ezra 5; Ezra 6; Psalm 138; Luke 16
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Eternal Regrets

Scripture

Luke 16

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

Observation

Here is what you might be thinking after you die and if it is it will be too late. Concern for your family after you are dead is way too late, but in hell people will realize that they should have trusted in Jesus Christ. They will think of their family members that are without Christ and they will want someone to return to this earth to save them but it will be too late. Don't wait! Pray for your family right now and if you don't know Christ then you need to turn to Him right now before it is too late. Eternal regrets is what this rich man will face. He will never die. He will forever be in torment and he will forever regret that he didn't trust Christ.
Heaven and Hell are both real and they will both be filled with people just like you and me. The choice is ours! I have already chosen. How about you?

Application

I will share this story today at Mission Tampa.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, you have given us a glimpse into the place called Hell. I don't like what I see and I sure don't want anyone that I love to go there. I pray for all my family that seem to not know You. I pray for them as unbelievers because they act like unbelievers. I praise You for the family members that are seeking to walk with you and for the others I pray for their salvation. They are missing out on so much and they are going to miss out on Heaven if they don't make a change in their lives. I pray for their salvation. I pray that You do a miraculous work in each of their hearts. I pray for my grandchildren and my children that they would walk with You. Turn their hearts towards You and help them to know You in a personal way.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: