Saturday, September 16, 2006

NEW IS GOOD!


Ezekiel 40; Ezekiel 41; Psalm 128; Revelation 21

Scripture

Revelation 21:5 “He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!"

Observation

Have you ever read the book of Psalms and saw where the Psalmist says, “Sing unto the Lord a New Song”! God likes new stuff! He loves to make things new! We on the other hand tend to like old stuff. We don’t like it when someone tries to get us to sing a new song or do something in a new way! We don’t like change. God is a God of change! He doesn’t change but we are constantly being changed into His image if we are His children! One day everything is going to be new! Won’t some folks be in for a shock!


Application

I want to be open for change. I don’t want to stay the same. I don’t want to be bitter or negative or critical or hang with people that are.



Prayer

Heavenly Father, make everything new. I think I am ready Lord. Make me ready if I am not. Help me to be open. Keep my heart soft and tender Lord. I don’t want to be bitter, critical or negative. Help me to keep my focus. Thank you for coming into my life and making me a new person!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: