Friday, September 01, 2006

Animals in Heaven?


Ezekiel 15; Ezekiel 16; Psalm 70; Revelation 6

Scripture

Revelation 6: 4 “Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.”

Observation

I don’t know if your pet is going to be in Heaven, but there are some horses mentioned in Revelation 6! With all the neat Bible Studies going on about Heaven I am sure that this is one of the questions asked! Pastor Rapley Armstong is convinced that we will fish in Heaven. He even has some scripture to back that claim up!


Application

Heaven is going to be an awesome place! We need to take as many people with us as we can!


Prayer


Heavenly Father, I am not really worried about whether there will be animals in Heaven, but I am concerned that my children, my grandchildren, my extended family, and all my friends and neighbors know the Way!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 comments:

Paulette said...

Interesting, about animals in heaven, lol wishful thinking that Ya'll men will be fishing in heaven.
I too hope all the people I love and those I dont know will be in heaven. We need to keep working til Christ comes.
have a great weekend and Holiday on Monday.

Eddy Williams said...

Paulette,

I worked on a room here at Kathy's Mom's house until 10 PM last night! I will be glad when we get it finished. It will give us some more room here until our house gets built.

Have a great weekend too!