Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Indescribable!

Ezekiel 25; Ezekiel 26; Ezekiel 27; Ezekiel 28; Revelation 10

Scripture

Revelation 10:1 “Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. 2He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, 3and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion.”


Observation

Can you visualize this Angel and the entire scene! He was robed in a cloud with a rainbow above his head and face like the sun and legs like fiery pillars. I think that John was trying to describe the indescribable!

Application

I would love to have a glimpse of Heaven like John had but I don’t want to be exiled on an island to have that opportunity. I think that I will just appreciate what John describes as we read through Revelation.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I would love to see Heaven. And today I have gotten a little glimpse. Help me to enjoy what I am seeing through the eyes of your servant John as I read Revelation. Open my eyes to new things. Open my heart to new things too.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: