Monday, September 18, 2006

What Are You Facing This Morning?

Ezekiel 45; Ezekiel 46; Luke 1

Scripture

Luke 1:37 “For nothing is impossible with God."


Observation

The Angel Gabriel made a huge statement about the awesome power of God in Luke 1:37 when he says, “Nothing is impossible with God.” God did two impossible things with the two pregnancies of John the Baptist and Jesus; both were miracles! God loves doing the seemly impossible. Some things may seem impossible but God wants to show us that He is able and not only able but willing to make things happen!

Application

I have some people that I want to see saved. Luke 1:37 says to me that with God all things are possible.

Prayer

Father, help me to believe you for the impossible things in my life. Some things are impossible for me to fix, but you are more than able to handle these things. Thank you for constantly working in my life and the lives of those I am praying for.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: