Thursday, August 31, 2006

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE!


Ezekiel 12; Ezekiel 13; Ezekiel 14; Revelation 5

Scripture


Revelation 5:11-14 “Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they sang:
"Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and praise!"
Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing:
"To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
be praise and honor and glory and power,
for ever and ever!" The four living creatures said, "Amen," and the elders fell down and worshiped.

Observation

I can’t even imagine what it will be like around the throne of God, but it sounds like it is going to be unbelievable! Thousands and thousands of angels singing, thousands and thousands of believers praising Him is to beyond our imagination! When I went to the Promise Keepers Rally in Washington D.C. the praise and worship at that moment was a little glimpse of maybe what it is going to be like in Heaven! God created us to praise Him. This past Sunday’s praise and worship at our church was also a small glimpse of Heaven.

Application

Heaven becomes more attractive everyday. I plan to give God praise all day today!


Prayer

Father, you are worthy of worship! Help me not to set up idols in my heart. I want you to be the priority of my life. Help me help our people worship you in a way that prepares all of us for Heaven!




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

5 comments:

Paulette said...

Yes I can hardly wait, I cant even imagine what it will be like to worship in heaven.
The closest I came was at the mission conference I went to and I was a part of the choir of 2000!! I just smiled the whole time it was so awesome.
Yes we are definately looking for another church. We are going to visit First Baptist on Sunday. I am nervous but it is what I feel the Lord wants right now.
Have a great weekend. Tell Kathy I love her.I love you too.

Laura said...

Praising God today for who He is and all He has done in my life.

I thank God for music and how it allows me to express my love to Him in song.

Eddy Williams said...

Paulette,

Let me know what you think of First Baptist! Have a great weekend too!

Eddy

Eddy Williams said...

Lauralou,

He is worthy of our praise!

Eddy

luvdarodeo said...

Thanks for this blog. I can't speak for anyone else but my animals ALL OF THEM will be in heaven - LOL. I'm pretty positive of that. Thanks again for your blogs - it's an uplifting part of my day. Thanks also for the new ladies bible study - I saw some new faces in there and some old faces I have never been in a bible study with - that was nice and I look forward to more. Also, I must compliment Jessica - she did a great job and was very prepared. :) Thanks Jess! Sandra