Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blessed!

2 Kings 24; Jeremiah 22; Psalm 112; John 18

Scripture

Psalm 112:1 “Praise the LORD. Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who finds great delight in his commands.”

Observation

Blessed is the man that fears the Lord. The rest of the Psalm is filled with how God blesses someone that fears Him. He says that his children will be mighty. He will not fear hearing bad news because his heart is secure and steadfast. He will have victory over his enemies.

Application

I am blessed. I can’t begin to count all the ways that God has blessed me. I plan to thank God all day long for His goodness and for all his blessings.


Prayer

Father, thank you for blessing me with a wonderful wife and family. Thank you for blessing me with so many grandchildren. Thank you for blessing me with so many good friends. You have been so good to me!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: