Monday, August 28, 2006

Victory is Ours!


Ezekiel 1; Ezekiel 2; Ezekiel 3; Revelation 2


Scripture

Rev. 2:7 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.”

Observation

Many Christians go around defeated and act like we lost the battle! All they have to do is turn to the book of Revelation to find out that we win! The Victory is Ours! We are Overcomers! Read the end of the book! 1 John 5:4 “for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.” WOW! Christians should respond differently to life’s problem than those that don’t know Christ! We are on the winning team!

Application


I need to practice claiming the victory! When fear of defeat enters my thoughts, I need to remind myself that I am on the winning team.


Prayer

Thank you, Heavenly Father for showing me how things will finally end up! Life is full of struggles and the battle is fierce, but the victory is ours! Thank you for the strength to fight the battle. Give me the energy I need for this week’s attacks! Help me to fight the good fight!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 comments:

Paulette said...

Hello Eddy, I too have to remind myself, "Hellooooo I know the end of the story!!" It seems like during the times I am in turmoil I see it but after the fact, I worry and fret, and my Father tells me, it is already taken care of!
I am getting better about being totally relient on Gods provision and peace even in the midst of the storm, for that is when I see his enmeasurable Grace. Great words and insight. Love ya
In His Grip!!

Eddy Williams said...

Paulette,

Thanks for writing. I have been late posting my blogs. Sorry about that. We are under construction here at Kathy's Mom's house. I am just trying to fix up one room but it is taking forever.

Missed going out to Texas. We love it when we are with you.
I go to Cuba next week. Sept 7 - 16th.

Love You,

Eddy