Monday, August 21, 2006

A Heart to Know God!

Jeremiah 21; Jeremiah 24; Jeremiah 27; Psalm 118; 1 John 2

Scripture

Jeremiah 24:7 “I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.”

Observation

God tells Jeremiah that He is going to give the remnant that is in exile a “heart to know Him”. When I pray for people that do not know Christ I ask God to give them a heart that will want to know Him.


Application

I will not give up praying for my family and my friends that do not know Christ. I will continue to ask God to give them a heart to know Him!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, please help me never to stop praying for those that do not know you and those that are not walking with you. Please save those in my family that are walking in darkness. Please give them a “Heart to know you”!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: