Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Nothing is Too Hard For My God!

Jeremiah 31; Jeremiah 32; 1 John 4

Scripture


Jeremiah 32:17 "Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

Jeremiah 32:27 "I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?


Observation



Is there anything too hard for God?

When God created the universe, when He created the Earth and everything in it He didn’t get tired and it wasn’t something that exhausted Him. He is All Powerful. Everything is easy for Him. I heard the story about a teacher that asked a class, “Is there anything too hard for God?” A little boy asked, “Can God make a rock so big that He couldn’t pick it up?” God can heal someone with cancer, create a new planet or star, or raise someone from the dead and it is all easy for Him.


Application

Nothing that I am facing in my life is too difficult for God to handle. Nothing is too big and nothing is too small for God. He is my Heavenly Father that cares for me.



Prayer


Heavenly Father, there are a few things in my life right now that seem impossible. I am reminded today that nothing is too hard for you. Impossible is not in your vocabulary. Help me today to roll my cares over on to you so that you can handle them for me. Thank you for not being too tired this morning to listen to me, and thank you for being strong enough to take care of all of my needs!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Eddy,

Thank You for your Blog! I so, so needed to hear this today!! It has not been a good day for me either! I just keep praying that God is going to take care of all of the situations I am dealing with and have faith that the best outcome will be the result!

Thank you for your encouragement and guidance!

Eddy Williams said...

Beth,

I just read your blog. Great tribute to your Dad!

God is so Good!