Monday, August 07, 2006

Now I Can See!


Zephaniah 1; Zephaniah 2; Zephaniah 3; John 9

Scripture

John 9:25 “He replied, "Whether he is a sinner or not, I don't know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!"


Observation

What a testimony! There was a time in my life when I was spiritually blind, but now I can see! Jesus healed this man and the man didn’t even know who Jesus was. He just knew that Jesus had healed him. We don’t have to know everything about the Bible to be able to say, “look what Jesus has done in my life”.

Application

I want to be able to share my testimony with someone this week! May God be glorified through what he has done in my life!


Prayer

Lord, help me to share my testimony this week with someone. Use my testimony to draw someone closer to you. I pray that you would be glorified this week through my life. Thank you for allowing me to see!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

4 comments:

Beth said...

EDDY,

Glad to have you back on line!! I look forward to reading your blog as often as possible if not daily!

Thank You for the encouragement and inspiration that you bring through God's Word!

We all have BLIND moments in our lives! Those who seek God find the light that brings us out of the darkness of "blindness".

Lord, I thank you for the "Awesome Light" that you have brought to my life!!

Eddy Williams said...

Beth,

I didn't realize that you had made a comment until now! I am going to try to blog everyday now that we are moved, but the computer isn't up and running at the house yet so it still may be a little difficult.

I enjoy writing down my thoughts about the scripture. Journaling like this is a new experience for me and I like it.

Glad that you now have your very own blog too!

Eddy

Eddy

Laura said...

Eddy,

Kathy told me of your blog yesterday! It's so exciting to see this and hear from Kathy. You are a very special couple and it's good to see/hear what God is doing in your life!

Thanks for testifying to how awesome our truly is!

Laura said...

That would be how awesome our GOD truly is...

Laura