Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I know That You Have Heard of the Wii But Do You Know The Way

Numbers 1; Numbers 2; Acts 24
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Acts 24

14 “But I admit that I follow the Way…”

Observation

I was sharing my faith with some guys yesterday and I kept getting the same response when I asked the question, “If you were to die today where would you spend eternity?” They all responded in just about the same way, “I think that I am ok, I am not that bad of a person, I think that God is going to let me into heaven…” One guy told me that he didn’t shoot up heroin anymore so now God was going to let him into heaven. None of those guys knew “The Way”.

Jesus said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life no man comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6

Jesus is THE WAY! Unless you personally know the WAY you are not going to Heaven, you are going to spend an eternity in the place that God calls Hell. It has nothing to do with your behavior. It has everything to do with a relationship with Jesus.

Application

I will pray for those guys that I shared with yesterday that they will trust in the WAY – JESUS.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for Jose, Shannon, and David, I pray that you open up their spiritual eyes so that they can experience salvation. I pray that they would understand that the Good News is for them. I pray that You would plant in their hearts a desire to attend a church where they will have the opportunity to be saved. I pray for their salvation. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to tell them about Jesus. I pray for Mission Tampa. I pray that you bless every person that volunteers to serve You through this ministry and I pray for Mike Copple who directs it.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: