Sunday, February 15, 2009

Surrender

Leviticus 25; Psalm 25; Psalm 26; Acts 22
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 25

1 O LORD, I give my life to you.
2 I trust in you, my God!

Observation

Even though God created us and we belong to Him like everything else on this earth you and I still need to give our lives to Him. There has to be a surrender of our lives over to Him. He only becomes Your Lord and Your Savior when you have given Him your life. If you have never asked Him to come into your life to save you from your sins then you are not one of His children. You are His creation but you only become a child of God when you give your life to Him.

Application

I will trust in the Lord today.

Prayer

O LORD, I give my life to you. I trust in you, my God!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: