Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lord, I Am Coming!

Numbers 10; Numbers 11; Psalm 27; Mark 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 27

7 Hear me as I pray, O LORD.
Be merciful and answer me!

8 My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”
And my heart responds, “LORD, I am coming.”

Observation

Have you heard the Lord saying to you, “Come and talk with me?” This morning very early in the morning I heard Him saying, “Come and talk with me?” and my heart responded, “Lord, I am coming.” There is nothing better than waking up during the night and knowing that God wants to have a talk with you. If you did the same thing this morning then you know what I mean and you can understand what David is saying in this Psalm.

This is a huge day because of everything that will happen this Lord’s day, but really it is just a normal day of trusting God with my life. He is my life. He is my strength. He is my Guide.

Application

I will trust God to guide me through this day depending on Him every second.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, hear me as I pray, O LORD. Be merciful and answer me!
My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” And my heart responds, “LORD, I am coming.”

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: