Monday, October 18, 2010

Chosen Instruments

Job 3; Job 4; Acts 8; Acts 9
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Chosen Instruments


Scripture

Acts 9

15 But the Lord said, “Go, for Saul is my chosen instrument to take my message to the Gentiles and to kings, as well as to the people of Israel. 16 And I will show him how much he must suffer for my name’s sake.”

Observation

Chosen by God to take the message of Christ to the World, does that describe you? If you have trusted in Christ as your personal Lord and Savior then you fit exactly into that description.

Do you like that idea that you have been chosen? I do. When I think about my relationship with God I like to think that God has made a choice and that choice included me. But He has chosen you and me for a reason and that reason is to reach this world for Christ. We have been chosen to take the message of Christ around the world.

Who needs to hear about Jesus?

Application

I will be obedient as the Lord leads me to share Christ.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for choosing me. I know that there is nothing special about me that made You choose me. I don’t deserve it. All I can do is give You thanks because I am not worthy to be called your son. Help me to be obedient today. Help me to think more about Your kingdom than anything else today. Guide me and direct me. I pray for my brother today. I pray that You bless Him.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: