Monday, October 25, 2010

A Go Between

Job 16; Acts 21; Acts 22; Acts 23
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

A Go Between

Scripture

Job 16

21 I need someone to mediate between God and me,
as a person mediates between friends.

Observation

If you are a Christ Follower then your main job and my main job is to be a go between for people. Not a mediator, but someone who is a representative or an ambassador. We are ambassadors for Christ. He is the mediator between God and men.

Job was at a disadvantage he did not have a mediator between he and God. We have the advantage of having Jesus as our mediator and we also have the advantage of having Christ Followers as ambassadors to bring us to Christ. Wow! I am so glad that I was born on this side of the cross! How about you?

Application

I will be an ambassador this week and point people to the One and Only mediator …Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, we are Your ambassadors and we have been given the awesome responsibility of letting people know that they have a go between, a mediator and His name is Jesus. Give me the opportunity this week to point someone in Your direction. I pray that people would turn to You and that they would have the desire to become totally dedicated Christ Followers.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: