Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Seek and Save The Lost!

Esther 9; Esther 10; Luke 19
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Seek and Save The Lost!

Scripture

Luke 19

10 For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost.”

Observation

Everyday we must remind ourselves that our purpose here on earth is to seek and save the lost. It is so easy to get bogged down with being religious, just going through the motions, and spending most of our time and effort on ourselves – the redeemed.

The people moaned, groaned, and complained when Jesus decided to go to the house of Zacchaeus. They couldn’t believe that Jesus would accept the invitation to go and hang out with such a sinner. What notorious sinner have you hung out with lately? Who am I taking the time to reach? How will I spend my time this week? Will I invest my time in a Zacchaeus? Will I seek to save those who are lost? Or will I spend all of my time with the redeemed this week?

Application

I must find a “Zacchaeus” this week to spend time with. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me run into a Zacchaeus this week. Don’t let me miss the opportunity to share my faith. Help me make contact with those that I want to come to church on Friend Day this Sunday. Move in their hearts so they say, “yes” to the invitation. I pray for those that made decisions to follow You this past week. Move in their hearts to follow through in believer’s baptism. You are Mighty to save. I pray that people would be saved this week through the ministry of our people.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: