Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So Take Courage!

Job 18; Psalm 114; Acts 27; Acts 28
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


So Take Courage!

Scripture

Acts 27

25 So take courage! For I believe God. It will be just as he said.

Observation

Are you overwhelmed today?

Then here is a word for you today, “Take courage!” For I believe God. It will be just as He said.”

If your mind has been drifting or maybe even racing over all the circumstances that are coming up and they are so BIG and OVERWHELMING then you need to “Take Courage!” and believe God because it will be just as He said! I love it!

There were 276 men on the ship and they were all in a state of panic except for Paul. He reminded them that God was in control. I wonder how many of those 276 men became believers in the Lord Jesus Christ after traveling with a guy like Paul. It is an amazing story. I hope you have taken time to read it this morning.

Application

I will take courage today and believe that God is going to do exactly what He has said.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to focus on what is good, on what is lovely, and on what is profitable. Help me to focus on Your Promises and not on the whispers of the Evil One who only brings anxiety, doubts, and fears. Help me to see You at work all around me today. You are the Mighty One. I will take courage. For I believe You. It will be just as You said.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: