Saturday, July 02, 2011

Faultless!

Isaiah 4; Isaiah 5; Psalm 115; Psalm 116; Jude 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Faultless!

Scripture

Jude 1

24 Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault. 25 All glory to him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time! Amen.

Observation

We, that know the Lord Jesus Christ, those of us who have been saved through trusting in Him, will be ushered into the presence of our God and be presented to Him “perfect” without one fault. Cool. All my sins and all your sins will be gone, if you and I have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Just as far as the east is from the west are sins will be gone!!!

I need to live a life that brings God glory and honor now because of what He has done for me. He is so good.

Application

I will thank the Lord for the assurance of my salvation.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, all glory to You who alone is God. You are my Savior through Jesus Christ my Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are Yours before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time! Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: